This is an easily digestible food, thanks to the high proportion of high-quality wheatgerm, making it ideal for feeding when the water temperature is below 10°C.
Rich in fibre and therefore optimally suited to the reduced metabolic rate of pond fish in the colder seasons, Tetra Wheatgerm Sticks will provide optimum conditioning in preparation for hibernation and quickly revitalise fish in the spring following hibernation.
The high-quality resealable plastic bag protects the food from harmful effects such as sunlight, air and dampness. This means important ingredients are protected and the food is kept fresh, making sure your fish get the best possible nutrition.
Feed Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks 1-2 times a day when the pond temperature drops below 10°C, feeding only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes. Cease feeding when pond temperature drops below 4°C. Return to your normal Tetra Pond food once the temperature warms again in the Summer.
- Protein 32%
- Floating stick food
- Ideal for feeding when pond temperature drops below 10⁰C
- Specially formulated for cold weather feeding
- Contains all nutrients, vitamins, and trace elements for a balanced, healthy diet
- Strengthens fish for the spring, for a healthy start to the season
- Rich in highly digestible wheatgerm. Softens quickly for easy eating
- Low waste formula for clean, clear water