Raw and Simple Pork Complete Mince contains 50% Pork;; 20% Lungs; 5% Offal (spleen/testicles); 5% Liver; 10% Bone; 10% Chicken.
Contains small pieces of bone. CONTAINS CHICKEN. 500g Bag.
Protein 13%; Fat (Oil) 14%; Moisture 68%; Ash 4%.
- Pork meat is very digestible
- It has a favourable amino acid profile
- Energetically, it’s a cooling meat (according to Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Pork fat has a balanced ratio of saturated and monounsaturated fats
- It’s high in linoleic acid
- And a great source of medium chain fatty acids
- Pork liver and heart are lean proteins that provide many vitamins and minerals
For working dogs. A complete, nutritionally balanced meal (when fed with at least 5 different proteins over time).
Disclaimer: Dogs should be supervised at all times whilst feeding and always provide plenty of fresh water for your dog.