80% Chicken and Pork Mince with 10% bone and 10% offal. 454g. Contains small pieces of bone.
Moisture 69%; Crude Protein 17.3%; Crude Fats & Oils 14.9%; Crude Ash 1.5%; Crude Fibres 0.3%.
Poultry builds lean muscle mass in dogs and delivers Omega 6 fatty acids that help sustain healthy skin and shiny coats. It’s also a great source of essential amino acids and glucosamine, which helps promote bone health.
- Pork meat is very digestible
- It has a favourable amino acid profile
- Energetically, it’s a cooling meat (according to Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Pork fat has a balanced ratio of saturated and monounsaturated fats
- It’s high in linoleic acid
- And a great source of medium chain fatty acids
- Pork liver and heart are lean proteins that provide many vitamins and mineral.
For working dogs. A complete, nutritionally balanced meal (when fed with at least 5 different proteins over time).
Disclaimer: Dogs should be supervised at all times whilst feeding and always provide plenty of fresh water for your dog.