Orderpetfood.co.uk pork complete is single protein. 80% pig meat with 10% offal and 10% bone, mixed into a firm but moist mince. Each roll is 454g. Contains small pieces of bone.
Crude Protein 17.4%; Crude Fat 14%; Moisture 62%; Crude Ash 6%; Crude Fibre 0.6%.
- Pork meat is very digestible
- It has a favourable amino acid profile
- Energetically, it’s a cooling meat (according to Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Pork fat has a balanced ratio of saturated and monounsaturated fats
- It’s high in linoleic acid
- And a great source of medium chain fatty acids
- Pork liver and heart are lean proteins that provide many vitamins and minerals
For working dogs. A complete, nutritionally balanced meal (when fed with at least 5 different proteins over time).
Disclaimer: Dogs should be supervised at all times whilst feeding and always provide plenty of fresh water for your dog.
Made for orderpetfood.co.uk by Yorkshire Raw Feeds, who are a fully regulated Defra approved plant governed by strict guidelines. All their meat is sourced from locally based FSA UK approved plants including their own parent company which is a fully approved poultry cutting plant, registered under Defra. This means they are governed by strict government guidelines which gives you, our customer, absolute peace of mind, knowing that your dogs feed has been sourced, processed and packaged within a safe, hygienic environment.
Microbiological testing (for salmonella and enterobactereace) is carried out on a monthly basis by Microsearch Laboratories to ensure and maintain the quality and safety of our products. Analysis results are readily available and can be supplied on request.
All in all, being Defra registered means that all your raw pet food is fully traceable from farm to bowl. DEFRA Approval number - 49/492/8157 ABP/PTF.